
Pretty cool that Quizz got Pac 10 Offensive Player and Freshman of the year and Mike Riley was honored with Coach of the Year. I sure hope that will carry over to the Sun Bowl. I still have a really bad taste in my mouth with that Civil War performance. All I will say is Mr. Banker (Def. coach) better start in January 2009 learning how to defend the spread and particular the UO spread or OSU will never win another Civil War again! The D lost the game plain and simple. OSU football has changed for me in that I love just going to the games and being with family. Maybe I've matured some?????
Other news, we finally got our tree up and decorated. It's a real nice noble fir and smells terrific! The kids had fun wearing their matching elf hats (post photo later) while decorating the tree. We're all excited to see everyone for Christmas in Irrigon.
2 comments:
We had better win the civil war next year because life has been unbearable down here around all these stupid Duck fans. I finally got sick of it and made a handout to pass around church about "Why the Beavers are still better than the Ducks". I will send you a copy if you feel it will make your life easier! Ha! I'm missing the smell of a real tree this year. I keep meaning to buy some swags or a wreath or something but haven't done it yet...
That is a great picture of all the boys. Mitch faked me out and I thought Doug had gone back in time about 30 years.
The Civil War game was sick. Every time the Beavers get my hopes up, they get dashed. Hopefully they win in the Sun Bowl. That's awsome about Jaquizz and Coach Riley.
Post a Comment